Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

I do, tonight.

I haven't been to the cinema in ages but have been feeling a bit down lately so needed to treat myself and being lost in a film should do the trick. Off to see Watchmen tonight if this post's title didn't give it away.

I've been thinking about adding stuff about my gaming pursuits to this blog but decided not to bother, keeping this for general diary stuff and posting pics. Accordingly I've started http://fightingfantasist.blogspot.com/ but I imagine the content might be pretty opaque to the non-gamer. Partly that's why it's elsewhere and not on here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...


Definitely believe that which you stated. Your favorite reason appeared to be on the web the simplest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed while people consider worries that they plainly dont know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top as well as defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people could take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks
Cardsharing Server | Best cardsharing | SEO STAR SOFTWARE HOUSE | Dreambox Cardsharing