Sunday, February 22, 2009

Burton-on-Trent

Two shots taken from the viaduct at Burton-on-Trent of a lovely Victorian grain warehouse but a frustrating abortive photographic session due to the huge amount of visual clutter that ruined just about every accesible angle upon the place.



Back in September I decided to go for a train ride out to Burton to visit the highly-regarded games shop Spirit Games and take the camera with me. Picked up some bits and pieces from Spirit Games including a Go board that I'd been after for a while, but left early due to a bit of contact lens troubles. So, Go apart, a bit of a letdown of a day. I wasn't impressed at the train fare costing significantly more than it would have cost me to just drive over there and park in the town - surely this isn't sending out the right message?

No comments: